Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - January 2011

Month 1 of 2011 is gone! Bye bye! See ya! Maybe you can take the snowpocalypse with you? What's that? No, you can't? Oh well...I guess that's ok. What was that again? Oh - you taught February some of your tricks? You son of a....

This winter was snowy. Still is snowy. Will be getting snowier...soon...

Lots of great clod cozy nights perfect for reading :)
I think I did pretty good this month, reading wise. I'm really hoping to hit 200 books this year - not sure if I'll make it or not.

I'm also trying something new this year - keeping track of the number of pages read in addition to number of books. I honestly have no idea how many pages I read in any given month or year so this should be fun! Ooo - should probably keep track of hours listened to as well.

Ok - here they are.

Books read (with page numbers):
01. Reckless by Cornelia Funke (400)
02. Lockdown (Escape From Furnace #1) by Alexander Gordon Smith (304)
03. The Vampire Diaries Stefan's Diaries Vol 1: Origins by L.J. Smith (256)
04. Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway (241)
05. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (336)
06. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney (224)
07. Solitary (Escape From Furance #2) by Alexander Gordon Smith (240)
08. Hold Me Closer Necromancer by Lish McBride (352)
09. Drought by Pam Bachorz (400)
10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (392)
11. Clara Lee and The Apple Pie Dream by Jenny Han (160)
12. Human .4 by Mike A. Lancaster (240)
13. Gone by Lisa McMann (224)

Listened to:
01. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (16 hours)

TOTALS 
   BOOKS READ: 13
   PAGES: 3769
   LISTENED TO: 1
   HOURS: 16

Challenge Updates
Debut Authors Reading Challenge --- 1/40
Audio Book Challenge --- 1/20
100 Books In A Year --- 13/200
Mystery + Suspense Challenge --- 0/20

1 comment:

  1. You read more than me! You punk! :) JK! :) I am awful behind... I hope you loved Reckless. I see you haven't reviewed it yet.. you should do that soonishly. Yep. Definitely. (Oh, wait, I still haven't reviewed it and I read it in November. . . GAH!).

    I swear, I'm the worst blogger on earth.

    You're rocking 2011 girl, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)