Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox - February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

The wonderful Brenda sent me some bookmarks (for you guys!) and a lovely little book followed me home :)
Links are to Goodreads

From Brenda Pandos:
Thanks Brenda!!

Bought:
I absolutely love Kelly's adult urban fantasy series (written as Kelly Gay) and have heard a ton of great things about this one - can't wait to get started!

So, what's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. I have an Amazon gc I need to use and I'm planning on buying Darkness Becomes Her with it! It sounds sooooo good! Great stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book this week and awesome swag. I love the Talisman books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week. Loved Darkness Becomes Her.. think you will too :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)