Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

A little peak at my wishlist

Inspired by: 
Krist's Books To Pine For
Kate's Neverending Discoveries
Eleni's Up and Coming Releases

Links and info from Goodreads

A female werewolf story - complete with family secrets and possibly a love story.

Genesis by Benard Beckett (April 2009 - Houghton Mifflin)
A dystopian novel I just heard about. Looks really good!

The Summer of Moonlight Secrets by Danette Haworth (May 2010 - Walker Books for Young Readers)
A tale of an antebellum hotel in Florida with a mysterious secret. 

A fictional account of the Salem witch trails as told by some of the actual historical characters. This dark period of New England history as always fasinated me - looking forward to this one.

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (June 2010 - Little Brown Books for Young Readers)
Another werewolve tale that has been getting a lot of good reviews around the blogosphere. 

The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike (September 2010 - Harcourt Children's Books)
I absolutly love Christopher Pike! This one looks to be more fantasy then horor and I can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you girl on soo many of these, I thought Sisters Red was a fairy book, well duh LOL :) I feel dumb now! :) I cant wait to read it, it looks really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genesis is great. The Secret of Ka has such a gorgeous cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really want to read Wicked Girls. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)