Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can you tell me?

I've been toying with this idea for a while and finally decided to just go ahead and do it!
Lately, in the course of blogging, learning the robes, trying to get a handle on Twitter, I have discovered that I have a lot of questions about random little things. So I though - why don't I ask you guys?!

Weekly, or monthly or really whenever I feel like it I'm going to pose a question to you. Something random but bloggy / social netowrky / techy in nature most likely. (what? those are all real words, I swear).

I'll post up everyone's answers in a few days - cause, maybe one of you doesn't know the same things I don't know....you know?

Anyway!

For my first ever "Can you tell me?" post I ask:

Can you tell me...In twitter, if I 'reply' to a tweet but the person I'm replying to doesn't follow me, do they see my tweet reply in their feed?

8 comments:

  1. No they won't, but if they click where it says "@username" on the side then they can see what you put about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I am not sure. Must go get more information before I give you a yes or no.

    Like this idea, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is definitely no, unless as another commenter mentioned they check the side under their @username. It tends to get frustrating following someone who doesn't follow you for that very reason. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the foggiest idea since I don't twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they do but never really though about it, Twitter is not one of my favorite things but I do post there with my blog goveaways.

    mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they will see it :)

    And if you look them up at @whatevertheirnameis in people search if they don't protect their tweets, you should be able to see your tweet there.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)