In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)
I'm really excited about what I got this week!
For Review from the publisher:
*Is Edward a romantic or a (really hot) sociopath?
* How is the Twilight series just like one of Shakespeare's tragedies?
* Who would you rather date: the guy who thirsts for your blood, or the guy who drinks out of the toilet?
You can't read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series without wanting more- more romance, more suspense, just more of Bella, Edward, Jacob, and the rest of Forks, Washington. You aren't alone.
Join some of your favorite writers as they look at the series with fresh eyes, and fall in love with Bella and Edward, and their world, all over again.
* How the literary vampire went from horror show to heartthrob
* Other Native American wolf myths, and how the Quileute werewolves compare
* What Bella and Edward's romance has to say about free will
* Why vampires and werewolves really shouldn't date, and what that has to do with Edward's insistence that Bella go to prom
With Essays From...* Robin Brande* Rachel Caine* Cassandra Clare* Rosemary Clement-Moore* Linda Gerber* Cara Lockwood* Megan McCafferty* K. A. Nuzum* James Owen* Janette Rallison* Ellen Steiber* Anne Usru
For Review from the publisher via NetGalley
So very excited about this one!
The items on the right are from Jaclyn Dolamore...won these somewhere....Thanks Jaclyn and unknown blogger! I love me the swag!
So, what's in your mailbox?