Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 9, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 9, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Vlog in which my webcam decides to freak out....or maybe I just need a new computer *hint* *hint* ;)




Bought:
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Maximum Ride The Manga Vol 3 by James Patterson

From Nikki at Wicked Awesome Books:
Cut by Patricia McCormick
Betrayal (Haunting Emma #3) by Lee Nichols
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

From "Hot Boys With Wings" author signing :)
Angelfire, A Touch Mortal and Original Sin SWAG!

For Review:
Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe

Big Thanks to Courtney Allison Moulton, Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, Nikki, and E. Van Lowe + Roxanne from Bewitching Book Tours

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I want to read A Touch of Mortal. I read Angelfire and liked it :o)
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so many awesome titles...so jealous. =)

    I so need to catch up on the Maximun Ride graphic novels (so far I've only read the first one).
    A Touch Mortal sounds like an intersting read as well.

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Beauty Queens. I tried A Touch Mortal but wasn't in the mood. I might go back to it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :D That's an awesome IMM :D I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Happy reading :D

    Ps: Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know why that signing was so awesome? It was because I was there!!

    Just kidding.

    Sort of.

    So you really like those Maximum Ride manga books, huh? I like the Witch & Wizard comic sample and might pick up the book for that. Maybe I'll do the Maximum Ride ones too, since you like them so much.

    And to answer your question from my IMM, no I have not read Hex Hall yet, but I have it, and I will read it. Soon-ish :)

    *And I totes thought I took out all those page-marker thingies. My bad!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)