Thursday, April 28, 2011

Short Story Review: Raising the Dead by Mara Purnhagen

I loved Past Midnight, so I was excited to read Raising the Dead. A 84 pages (approx) short tale that fits perfectly between books 1 and 2. It was really a condensed, mini mystery. I love the characters of this series so this short story was a real treat.

All the same characters we were introduced to in Past Midnight - a twist or 2 and a neat happy ending.

Available as an ebook for around $3.00 - well worth it in my opinion and a must read for fans of the series.

5 / 5 Stars

Download now:
Kindle / Nook / Sony / Kobo
Also available from iBooks for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch

The Series:
Past Midnight - Goodreads / My review
Raising the Dead - Goodreads
One Hundred Candles - Goodreads
Beyond the Grave - Goodreads (September 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)