Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

A late Sunday IMM post this week. Been hanging around the house today relaxing after a wonderful day spend with family yesterday :)

A pretty good week for me! I really don't know how people put themselves on book buying bands...I mean, I understand it but I don't think I'll ever have that level of self control! hehe

Book links are to Goodreads

For Review AND From an AWESOME BLOGGER!
Sandy from Pirate Pirate Penguin Read's sent me this one because like previously stated SHE IS AWESOME!

Couldn't pass up the chance to review this one since so many bloggers have been raving about it

Big Thanks to Sandy :) and Kate + Bloosmbury

Bought (because I have no self control)
My collection is now complete! This fifth, and final book in the Wicked Lovely series was one of my favorites so far this year.

I actually won a copy of this one after pre-ordering it so I'll be giving this one away pretty soon :) 

Won
Swag pack: signed Possession bookmarks, and bottle cap key chain, signed Momento Nora bookmarks, Across the Universe bookmarks and a signed Across the Universe bookplate!
Won from Page Turners
Big Thank you guys!

So, what's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Self-control is overrated. I can say this because I normally lack it. I actually just bought Sean Griswold's Head because I've heard so much about it. I'm just waiting for it to arrive now :D

    Happy reading, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome swag pack! I wish it was in my mailbox! I never win anything! LOL

    Here's mine
    Me, My Shelf and I: In MY Mailbox

    Amber @ Me, My Shelf and I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link is busted? Here it is again: http://www.memyshelfandi.com/2011/03/in-my-mail-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting mailbox! I keep forgetting that the last book in MMarrs series is out. I hope its good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you're welcome Emily! I wanted to surprise you and I think I succeeded! <3

    Enjoy all your lovely bookish gifts!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)