Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can you tell me?

In the course of blogging, learning the ropes, trying to get a handle on Twitter, I have discovered that I have a lot of questions about random things.

Occasionally, I'm going to pose a question to you. Something random but bloggy / social networky / techy in nature most likely. (what? those are all real words, I swear)

I'll post up answers in a few days - cause, maybe you don't know the same things I don't know...you know?

This week, I ask you:

Bloggers, how do you cross post to other social network sites? Specifically, how do you publish your blogs posts to your twitter and Facebook feeds? 

I've discovered a few ways but I want to know what you guys do....so...wanna tell me? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I use Networked blogs for Facebook. :)

    And for Twitter, I go through my feedreader and have it set up to post to my twitter account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Feedburner to automatically tweet post links.

    For Facebook, I honestly don't remember how I set it up. I just googled it during one of the Bloggiesta weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use Network blogs and I have it set to publish my posts on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mix my facebook with my bloggish stuff but I do tweet whenever I update my posts. I just use tinyurl(dot)com... I don't really promote my site that much, lol.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)