Friday, December 31, 2010
I'm doing nothing tonight - except maybe playing a killer game of Killerbunnies with my guy. (What? You've never heard of Killerbunnies? You are missing out man!)
Lots of stuff happened this month but I can't remember all of it :) Can't believe Christmas is actually over. The tree is still up and there are still a few more family members to visit and a few more presents to open and I'm on vacation so it's all good to me!
December was different - not much snow in NH really but WAY TOO MUCH in NY where I spent Christmas. How good of a job did NYC do in cleaning the streets of Queens? Here are two examples:
That top one would be a city bus - abandoned a few blocks from my Dad's house.
The bottom one is my Dad's block - taken out the windshield of my no-wheel drive, 4 inches of ground clearance car. Oh the joy!
You know what is truely joyous though? The number of books I read in December - oh yeah!
01. The 39 Clues Book Three: The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
02. The 39 Clues Book Four: Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson
03. The 39 Clues Book Five: The Black Circle by Patrick Carman
04. The 39 Clues Book Six: In Too Deep by Jude Watson
05. The 39 Clues Book Seven: The Viper's Nest by Peter Lerangis
06. The 39 Clues Book Eight: The Emperor's Code by Gordon Korman
07. Entice by Carrie Jones
08. The 39 Clues Book Nine: Storm Warning by Linda Sue Park
09. The 39 Clues Book Ten: Into the Gauntlet by Margaret Peterson Haddix
10. Out fro Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
11. Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck
12. The Good Neighbors by Holly Black
13. Ghost in the Machine: Skeleton Creek Book 2 by Patrick Carman
14. The Crossbones: Skeleton Creek Book 3 by Patrick Carman
15. Emily the Strange: The Lost Days by Rob Reger
16. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
17. Twilight The Graphic Novel Vol 1 by Stephenie Meyer
Woo hoo! I think I did pretty good :)
I've very much looking forward to January and 2011! How about you guys? How was your December?
Labels: Monthly Reads