I'm writing to you from my sick bed, ur, sick couch...you see, cause I'm stuborn and even though the kiddie is in bed and there is only 1 more load of laundry to do I refuse to go to bed at 8:30... you know ... because ... yeah....
Don't you just love Robitussin?
Anyway! I managed to finish some great books last week and this weekend and I'm dying to share them with you! But at this point I think any review I write would be along the lines of "It was good. Me like it a lot" so I think it would be best if I didn't even attempt to write anything cohearant until at least Tuesday ... yeah ... Tuesday sounds good :)
So my lovelies, I leave you with some fun stuff
- Enter my contests! Links above this post - there is still time
- The Bibliophilic Book Blog is hosting a BOOKMARK DAY tomorrow, Monday the 15th. Haven't read everything about it BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bookmarks! How about you?
- I'm going to BEA! Registered, took the time off and everything. I'm also going to The Book Bloggers Convention - so so excited! More info to follow but drop me an email if you are going as well and want to meet up!
- Did I mention I love Robitussin?
- Just because I love being a tease - here are the books I still need to review
- Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap -- not as good as I hoped
- Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz -- anyone wanna get me the second book? :)
- Captivate by Carrie Jones -- really didn't like Need - Captivate redeemed itself...a little
- Switch by Carol Snow -- gonna add to my Clear the Clutter massive contest last on
- Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman -- OMG you don't even need to read my review of this one - just go and put it on your wishlist / TBR list RIGHT NOW and buy it as soon as you can!
Hope you are all feeling better then I am!!! See you on the flip side!!!