Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shadowed Summer Contest Winners!


Thank you everyone for entering!

The Winner of a new copy of Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell is:

The 10 winners of signed bookmarks are:
Serena
vslavetopassionv

I will be emailing you all some time today but if you see this before you hear from me, please email me your address at WilowRaven@yahoo.com
If I don't hear from winners by the end of next week, I'll pick some new ones.

Woo hoo!

There is still time to enter my other contests!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for the great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email before but I think it went to spam. I'm commenting just to let you know I replied to your comment and sent you a second email....let me know if you still don't get it. :)
    And thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)