Friday, February 26, 2010

New Header and Button plus contest update

Hey Guys!
Do you like my new header? I'm still going to tweak a few things but I really like it so far.

AND!

I finally have a button (points to the right). Please grab me, I don't mind at all :)
Something got messy with the code for all of your lovely buttons that I grabbed in the past so I took them down for the moment. Should have them up again soon.

On a final note - my 5 Winner ARC contest is slated to end today but I know I won't get a chance to add up entries until possibly Monday so! I'm extending the contest through the weekend. If you haven't already entered - do it now!!

5 Winner ARC Contest-ends Feb 28th 11:59EST

Long week for me - so I'm taking a break from the blog world for a few hours tonight :)
I have more exciting news to share and lots of great 'mailbox' books for you to go gaga over so stay tuned!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new header. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header and the button looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!Is it your house?Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that Tree, we had one of those in my old house in PA, I LOVED that old tree! SOOO LOVED It! Great header, :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)