Sunday, February 21, 2010

HTML Header HELP!!!!

Hey guys,
I'm in the process of changing around the layout and template of my blog and I have a huge problem I need help with.

Basically I'm trying to get rid of the 'custom' header I inserted. Problem is....I can't find the specific HTML code for my header to delete AND I think when I inserted it in the first place I deleted the default header code...

SO! This is what I'm asking for - I know it's a big favor but I'm willing to 'pay' someone (with books, swag, eternal gratitude).

What I'm asking is this - I need someone to take a look at my HTML code and tell me what I need to delete to get rid of the header I currently have and what (if anything) I need to add in. I'm hoping it is as easy as deleting the code and being able to change templetes.

I can cut and paste the code and email it to you.....

Anyone?

Please?

Pretty Please?

If at all interested please email me -- WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

please?

5 comments:

  1. Ooo my experience is minimal. Have you tried searching your html (by clicking control and F) for "http"? This should help you find where you inserted a direct link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in your source, the area you have problem with is:

    < div id='header-inner' style='background-image: url("http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aS07KL0Cu3c/SsgZhyATrQI/AAAAAAAAAXw/3yIHZdPv4MI/S1600-R/DreamyWorld2nd2-6.jpg"); background-position: left; min-height: 276px;_height: 276px;background-repeat: no-repeat; '>


    Try using ctrl+f to find this section, just change the URL to w/e you want. Or i guesss you can just remove the URL and it would just get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Kate and Tynga beat me to it!

    I just view sourced it too :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing others could help you because I am helpless when it comes to tech. It's the big reason I haven't moved to my own URL.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)