Clear Away The Clutter Challenge is being hosted by the wonderful Kate at The Neverending Shelf
Click on the pic for more information and to join!
What a great idea!
- The mini challenge begins March 1st and ends May 31st. You can join at anytime once the challenge as begun.
- Anyone is welcome to participate in the mini challenge.
- By the end of the challenge, you MUST get rid of all the titles that you do not absolutely love. You can hold a contest, donate, give to a friend, etc. Your ultimate goal here is to clean off your shelves.
- You do not have to have a blog to participate. If you are interested, please email Kate at email@example.com for more information.
- Please create a post for titles you plan to read. You can of course update and modify this list at any time.
- Once a novel is completed, let us know what you plan to do with it. You can put this information beside the title in your challenge list post. Right now, Kate is planning to host a large contest for all the novels that she reads and does not absolutely love at the end of the challenge.
- Crossover with other Challenges is welcome.
* Packrat: Read and clean out 5 titles
* Mini-packrat: Read and clean out 10 titles
* Organizer: Read and clean out 15 titles
* Cleaner: Read and clean out 20 titles
I'm going for the Mini-Packrat! (don't know if I can do it but I'm going to try!)
Like Kate, I think I'll have a massive contest for any books I decide not to keep - so stay tuned!
In no particular order:
*Gone by Michael Grant
*Thirteenth Child by Patricia Wrede
*Fade to Blue to Sean Beaudoin
*Demon Chick by Marilyn Kaye (read - will giveaway in a contest)
*Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (read - need to keep this one!)
*The Devouring by Simon Holt (read - will giveaway in a contest)
*The Declaration by Gemma Malley
*Merdian by Amber Kizer (read - will giveaway in a contest)
*Switch by Carol Snow (read - will giveaway in contest and donate to my library since I somehow wound up with 2 copies)
*East by Edith Pattou