Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In progress

Still getting my book review blog up and running. I've read a number of great, and not so great books this year and can't wait to get all my reviews out of my head. I've also been fortunate enough to receive some free books and would love to thank the authors and publishers with reviews. Still new to blogging but quickly getting the hang of it :)

1 comment:

  1. are you seriously reading SIX books at once??

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)