Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Monthly Reads - April 2010

Hello May!
It's Spring here in New England (well, if you ignore that snow we got a few days ago!)
I write down each book I read in a little notebook and I have yet to look through April's entries so this is going to be a surprise to me as well :)

Let's see what we got....


Books Read in April:
1. Demon Chick by Marilyn Kaye
2. Serenity Better Days: Graphic Novel Vol 2 by Joss Whedon and others
3. Freaksvile by Kitty Keswick
4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
5. The Solstice Cut by Rachel Dunstan
6. The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones
7. The Returners by Gemma Malley
8. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
9. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
10. Love Is Hell by Various Authors
11. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Ok...not bad, not bad :)

Challenge Updates!
Wrote up a single post to help myself keep track of the various reading challenges I'm doing this year. Take a look if you like :)

So, how was your April?

2 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)