Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy Book Birthday! NEW RELEASES January 24, 2017

Book Birthday Tuesdays highlight new young adult (and some adult and middle grade) books hitting shelves each week.

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today!


The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins | GOODREADS

City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson | GOODREADS

Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson | GOODREADS

After the Fall by Kate Hart | GOODREADS


And my Pick of the Day is…

City of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson - because it's billed as a ya 'thriller' and you all know how I feel about those!
Really curious to see if it will actually thrill - cause, that part is sometimes lacking ;)
Pretty sure this one didn't hit my radar sooner because that cover just isn't doing anything for me. The figure doesn't stand out enough - I didn't even see it at first.
I know - I know! I shouldn't judge but still...first impressions and all.
In any case - I would love to give this one a shot!


Any birthday book buying planned into your day?

What new releases are you most excited for?


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)