Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy Book Birthday! NEW RELEASES January 3, 2017

Book Birthday Tuesdays highlight new young adult (and some adult and middle grade) books hitting shelves each week.

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today!

Wayfarer (Passenger #2) by Alexandra Bracken | GOODREADS

Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist | GOODREADS

The X-Files Origins: Agent of Chaos by Kami Garcia | GOODREADS

The X-Files Origins: Devil's Advocate by Jonathan Maberry | GOODREADS

Freeks by Amanda Hocking | GOODREADS

The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser | GOODREADS

Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall | GOODREADS

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti | GOODREADS

Flower by Elizabeth Craft and Shea Olsen | GOODREADS

The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen #2) by Sarah Fine | GOODREADS


Whenever I'm With You by Lydia Sharp | GOODREADS

The Truth of Right Now by Kara Lee Corthron | GOODREADS

Life in a Fishbowl by Len Vlahos | GOODREADS


Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff | GOODREADS

Because of the Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez | GOODREADS

Flicker and Mist by Mary G. Thompson | GOODREADS


And my Pick of the Day is…

X-Files Origins books 1 and 2 cause I will never not love The X-Files!
I've heard some really good things about these books so I'm pretty sure I will not be disappointed!
They actually should arrive today - my first preorders of the New Year (so excited!)


Any birthday book buying planned into your day?

What new releases are you most excited for?



1 comment:

  1. X-FILES!! I'm also really excited for The Book Jumper, The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett, and The Cursed Queen (though I still need to read the first book).

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)