Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Book Birthday! NEW RELEASES January 10, 2017

Book Birthday Tuesdays highlight new young adult (and some adult and middle grade) books hitting shelves each week.

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today!


The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova | GOODREADS

Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard | GOODREADS

RoseBlood by A. G. Howard | GOODREADS

Kindred: A Graphic Novel Adaptation by Octavia E. Butler and Damian Duffy | GOODREADS

Frostblood by Elly Blake | GOODREADS


A List of Cages by Robin Roe | GOODREADS

You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando | GOODREADS

Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields | GOODREADS


Beheld (Kendra Chronicles #4) by Alex Flinn | GOODREADS

The Last Harvest by Kim Liggett | GOODREADS

The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden | GOODREADS


And my Pick of the Day is…

Kindred: A Graphic Novel Adaptation by Octavia E. Butler and Damian Duffy
Octavia Butler is my favorite sci-fi author and I was so sad when she passed away.
Having something new of hers to read, even if it's an adaptation makes me incredibly happy.
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this one but I'm pretty sure a finished copy will find it's way to me soon!

Any birthday book buying planned into your day?

What new releases are you most excited for?




No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)