Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 1, 2016

July 2016 Wrap Up: The Full of Memories Edition

July was a hard month. My grandpa passed away at 96 years old. He lived a good life and was surrounded by family for all of it, right up until the very end.

My grandpa-pa was very special and I find that on most days, even though the sadness of his loss is still felt, I find myself smiling when I think of him.

So many many great memories!

And I'm beyond words happy that my daughter, his great-granddaughter, is old enough to have known him and most importantly, to remember him!

So yeah, not a whole lot of blog focus this month which, ( I hope at this point I don't really need to say) is totally OK!

I did do some things though...and because reading always helps my mood - I did get in some good books.

Let's take a look!

And don't forget to add your own Monthly Review post to Nicole's Round Up!

THE REVIEWS

Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun | REVIEW 5 / 5 Stars
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather | REVIEW 5 / 5 Stars

JUNE READS

Feed by M.T. Anderson
Unplugged by Donna Freitas
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude

Hope everyone had a great
June!
Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I'm glad that your daughter got a chance to know her. My grandmother is 96 as well, but I wished we lived closer to her so my kids could see her more often - it's been years!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincerest condolences on the loss of your grandfather. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)