Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday First Second! #10yearsof01


First Second is celebrating their 10 year anniversary!
cue confetti and balloons!!!

In the past decade they have published 157 books including some of my favorite graphic novels.

To help celebrate, today I'm sharing some recommended YA titles.

If you haven't yet plunged into the fantastic world of YA graphic novels, these are some great ones to start with.


I've read In Real Life by Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang and Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol and loved them both!

The celebration lasts all year and if you want to join along, you can share a pic of yourself with your favorite :01 graphic novel using the hashtag #10yearsof01

What do you guys think? Are YA graphic novels your thing? Thinking of giving them a chance? Absolutely love them? Let me know in the comments - I wanna know :)

Happy Reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)