Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 30, 2013

Book Roundup (23) - August 30, 2013

Merriam-Webster defines 'roundup' as a gathering in of scattered persons or things (source)

Replace 'persons or things' with 'BOOKS!' and you'll have what happens in my house every week as I try to keep control of my hoard :)

The need to search through and re-catalog ALL the books is so strong right now because I KNOW there are more books around the house that aren't accounted for...

The need is SO strong....

grumble grumble....It will have to be ok for now I guess ;)

ANYWAY!

Here's what I do have to show you:


Bought em all ;)

The Fire Game by R.L. Stine
Fear Street baby! Another lovely for my Stine collection...doesn't everyone have one of those?

Star Trek The Next Generation #1 Ghost Ship by Diane Carey
And yes, since you asked, I am planning on getting my hands on ALL THE BOOKS

Kingdom Hearts Manga Vol 1 by Shiro Amano
Love this game! Can't wait to see how it plays out as a Manga :)

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
Snagged an autographed copy at B and N this summer - now I just need to finish the series.

Asylum by Madeleine Roux
Bought this one right up as soon as it hit my local indie's shelves. Not loving it as much as I hoped but I'm only a little way through it so far.

In The After by Demitria Lunetta
Total impulse buy - more post apocalyptic then dystopian I think - looks fabulous.


I feel like I'm SO out of the loop when it comes to new books these days.

Would love to hear about your latest additions!!!



1 comment:

  1. Dooo eeeet! I just recatalogued and culled a bunch of my books an now my shelves are soooo pretty. But I'm still sore from all the lifting and stretching -_-;;

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)