Monday, August 6, 2012

Not so Sunday Book Round Up

Hello lovelies!

Friday was my birthday and I actually did something to celebrate this year. My family and I got back yesterday from a fabulous mini vacation to some local attractions (including a bookstore ;) and I'm settling into my end of summer run around like a crazy person season, known to others as 'August'.

This lovely blurry pile pic (courtesy of my Tumblr) is a few weeks worth of book buying bountifulness :)

Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!

Links are to Goodreads!



Shadows Before The Sun (Charlie Madigan #4) by Kelly Gay
One of the few adult series I still follow. I'm dying to read this one! Oh Hank how I've missed you!

Ghost Knight by Cornelia Funke
Impulse buy - love Cornelia's writing and fantasy worlds.

It's the First Day of School...Forever! by R.L. Stine
A new R.L. Stine! How could I not?

Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser
A total impulse buy. Anyone read this one?

Cerulean Isle by G.M. Browning
New Hampshire author was signing this one at my local Indie bookstore - couldn't pass it up!

Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve
This one is my boyfriend's :)

Abarat by Clive Barker
Another one of my boyfriend's book - he's reading it now and says it's very good.

Bound to You by Christopher Pike
A bind-up of 2 Pike books I read as a teen - Spellbound and See You later

The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter
5 novellas from the Goddess Test series - back stories for Calliope (Hera), Ava (Aphrodite), Persephone, James (Hermes) and Henry (Hades).

Katana by Cole Gibsen
Read and loved and wanted my own copy :)

Breathless by Cole Gibsen
I loved Cole's first book (Katana) and wanted to give her second book a try.

The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
A 2012 debut and even though I told myself I would lay off the hardcovers for a while I couldn't pass this one up.


2 comments:

  1. While I have read The Forsaken and have heard of several others of these books, I haven't heard of a majority of them and just discovered some new books to add to my TBR list! Nice haul and happy birthday (: Lol I wish my birthday included a tour of the local bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you so much for the Book Round Up love! <3

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)