Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Break

Hey guys,
I'm heading out to visit family tonight and won't be back until Sunday. I'll have my computer with me and I might have time to post but the turkey coma / Long Island black Friday shopping might just do me in :)

Hope you all are having a great week and have a safe and happy holiday!

I leave you all, for now, with a four year old picture of me, my flailing daughter, and a turkey covered with bacon ;)

p.s. I think this is the first picture of myself I have ever posted...might be the last too ;) Pictures of bacon however are still fair game....hmmmm bacon....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture. I LOVE bacon on turkey. Your daughter is adorable and I love how you store your pot lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm, bacon................

    :)

    and you're going to be here. I'll wave from my window. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)