Can you freakin' believe it?!?
I absolutly love and hate December. The holidays stress me out like you would not believe but at the same time Christmas is my favorite holiday ever! For me, it's about family and tradition. Love and friendship. Ritual and Magic!
This year, my first year blogging, it has also been about books books books!! Thanks to an extra long holiday vacation (can we say - I love working in a school!) I was able to squeak in a few more end of year books helping to bring up my very pitaful December reads totals. blah!
So, let's see what December had to offer:
- Ghost Hunting by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson
- Seeking Spirits by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson
- White is for Magic by Laurie faria Stolarz
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- Betrayed by Lili St. Crow
- The Mark by Jen Nadol
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon
- Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
- Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
As always, I'm hoping to read more this month, review more, get more done - all the same things I wish for EVERY month :) We'll see!
Hope 2010 is treating you all well so far!!