Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret Santa + Prize Winnings + Happy Holidays!

I'm going to be out of town for the holidays and wanted to send out some thanks before I get going. First up is my second Secret Santa!


A great big THANK YOU goes out to Casse from CatholicKittie
She sent me a book from my wishlist - Life As We Knew It plus some yummy chocolate and the cutest card!

I also got an amazing prize pack from Briana from The Book Pixie

I won: an ARC of Give Up the Ghost, Vampire Academy, UK copy of Hush, Hush, Werewolves by Jon Izzard and Vampires by Joules Taylor
PLUS Briana included some swag, candy and Christmas ornaments.
How nice is that!?

Sorry to say, this will (probably) be my last post until after Christmas. I'll be visiting family out of state and I don't know how much time I'll have! I'm going to desperately try to check in on the blogs I follow and hopefully comment here and there.

Expect some big things from me come the New Year. I have some awesome things planned, including a multi-book, multi-winner contest.

I hope everyone out there has a safe and happy holiday!
See you all soon!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow great prizes, books, and swag! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close to getting you Give up the Ghost lol good thing I didn't! Don't ya love swag? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you got your package! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you!

    http://reagan-review.blogspot.com/2009/12/award-12282009.html

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)