Kristen's post over at Bookworming in the 21st Century got me thinking about New Years resolutions. How do you guys feel about them? Every year I think I have set a few for myself but never seriously thought following through on them. This year I hope will be different! I'm trying to be realistic about my goals.
SO! With that said, in the new year I hope to:
1. Spend more time blogging - this includes getting my reviews posted within days of finishing the book (instead of weeks). Also, spend more time commenting. I'm having a hard time organizing my Google Reader with all my blog subscriptions so I might look into another type of reader soon. What do you guys use?
2. Get my household more organized - plain and simple
3. Eat better, exersise more - we got a Wii Fit this year - hoping the fun factor will help!
4. Ebay! I sold a ton of stuff last year and need to clean out more of my house.
5. Manage my finances better - I've gotten into the habit of waiting way too long to pay bills!
6. Last but not least - READ MORE!
I know there are more things I really want to get done this year but I think this is a good start!
What do you guys think?