Saturday, December 5, 2009

Contest Time! +Supper Special Birthday Wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To who you ask?
To the wonderful and talented Suzanne Young!
Woo hoo! Let's all sing!
um..well, maybe you guys could sing - not sure you would want to hear me do it!

Her debut novel, The Naughty List, is due out in February.
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC and I finished it this week. I loved it!
I'm holding off on a review as I'm saving it for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. It's going to be my first review of the new year so stay tuned!

To celebrate this joyous occasion I am holding a contest!
There will be two winners:

Winner 1 will get my ARC of The Naughty List AND some super cool swag from Suzanne!

Winner 2 will get a brand new copy of the book once it's released!

Contest is open to US residents 13 and older.
Ends on December 31st 11:59EST

I'm trying something new for this contest by using a form for entry. Only your name and email address are required but there are ways to gain extra points. Please ask if you have any questions.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!

ok - the form looks a little weird but it should still work! You can't see but the second line ends with "you might have to scroll down to see the button"



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome contest! Definitely can't wait to read it. And I'm a new follower, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)