Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 7, 2009

Once a Witch website

Hey guys - if you're a fan of Carolyn MacCullough's Once A Witch you should check out this website

It's supper fun!

Once A Witch is available on Amazon (release date is Sept 14th) and you can find my review here.

It's also in the running for my next contest - vote on my poll to the right and earn an extra entry (no matter what book I choose). Just leave a comment here letting me know what you thought of the website (if you visited) and that you voted. 1 extra poll entry per person.

1 comment:

  1. This was fun, they had some cute quizzes. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)