Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My slackerness...

Ok - so slackerness isn't a word but it's what I feel like I have been doing.
I have a bunch of books to post reviews for and I have a bunch of ideas in my head for new features...and I have some old features I haven't really kept up on.

I want to blog! I really do....but...good news - I got a new, bigger, better, more awesome job....and I still have my old one...and I have a 3 year old....

So! I'm basically typing in my sleep every time I sit down and try to complete a post...

:(

Do you forgive me? I'll post more as soon as I can - things should slow down for me soon!

Wish me luck!

Thank you so much guys for following me. I know there are so many great great blogs out there and I want you to know that every comment I get truly fills me with joy!

I'll be hard at work (even if it's only mentally for a while) trying to make my blog the best little blog it can be!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job. Hope its going well. I look forward to seeing your new features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Congrats! That's just awesome.
    2. No worries! We are going any where.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)