Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Happy Day!


For those of you that celebrate,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm away from my home base for a while, visiting with family.

This year, more then ever, I feel that I have a lot to be thankful for.

Let's hope the next couple of months aren't as crazy as the last, shall we?


That's my little girl's very first thanksgiving in which the turkey might have weighed more then she did!
I can't believe how long ago it was - feels like yesterday :)

I'll be back sometime next week and I hope you and yours 
have a fabulous and safe holiday

Happy reading (and eating ;) everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww how old is your daughter now.

    You've just made me realize, this is my daughter's first Thanksgiving. She's 11 months and was born last December. Wow. How times flies.

    Have a beautiful and safe Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet picture!! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, Emily!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)