Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Book Birthday Tuesday (9) - The November Edition :)


I'm a little late in wishing some of these lovely books a Happy Birthday and a little early on a few others but nonetheless, they all deserve a shout out (and maybe some cake? :)

A BIG Happy Happy Birthday to:

NEW



CONTINUING SERIES





NEW IN PAPERBACK


Links are to Goodreads :)

So, what books are you adding to your shelves this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "Happy Birthday" to SACRED, my debut novel! I am thrilled to see it in the world.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)