Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 20, 2011

On My Nook: eBook additions to my TBR pile

I'm pretty good at including all the physical books in my In My Mailbox posts BUT I do a horrible job highlighting any e-books I might have gathered over the week.

These On My Nook posts are a way to try and rectify that!
I do feel the need to point out that MOST of these books are on my Nook - a few might be on my iPad or still sitting on my computer :)

Recently, from NetGalley (and for this first post, 'recently' really means the last 5 months or so!)


Deviantby Adrian McKinty - Abrams / Amulet Books -- October 1, 2011

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz - HarlequinTEEN -- June 28, 2011

Flyaway by Helen Landalf - Houghton Mifflin / Harcourt -- December 19, 2011 *read - review to post soon*


Calli by Jessica Lee Anderson - Milkweed Edition -- September 6, 2011 *read - review to post soon*

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - HarlequinTEEN -- October 25, 2011 *read - review to post soon*

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe - Disney / Hyperion -- January 14, 2012


Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Egmont USA -- December 27, 2011

Crave by Melissa Darnell - HarlequinTEEN -- October 25, 2011

Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Macmillian / Feiwel and Friends -- January 3, 2012


Dearly, Departed by Lisa Habel - Random House -- October 18, 2011

On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane - HarlequinTEEN -- December 27, 2011 *read - review to post soon*

Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick - Lerner / Carolrhoda Lab -- February 1, 2012 (no cover yet)


The Wednesdays by Julie Bourbeau - Random House / Alfred A. Knopf -- August 14, 2012

Precious Bones by Mika Ashley-Hollinger - Random House / Delacorte -- May 8, 2012

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman - Random House / Alfred A. Knopf -- April 4, 2012


May B. by Caroline Starr Rose - Random House / Schwartz and Wade -- January 1, 2012

Fracture by Megan Miranda - Walker -- January 1, 2012

Ashfall by Mike Mullin - Tanglewood -- October 14, 2011


The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison - Egmont USA -- February 4, 2012 *read - review to post soon*

Wherever You Go by Heather Davis - Houghton Mifflin / Harcourt -- November 14, 2011

Bought

Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl *read - review to come soon*

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving some of these covers like May B and The Wednesdays. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)