Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

Vlog in which we all could go dancing in the glowing light of the shinny book :)




Links are to Goodreads

From Paperbackswap:
*Morpheus Road by D.J. MacHale
Why? Um...I can't actually remember but it's been on my wishlist for a while now!

*7 Souls by Barnabas Miller and Jordan Orlando
Why? Another one from my wishlist - ghost / horror / thriller story - yum!

Bought:
*Shantorian (Trackers #2) by Patrick Carman
Why? PATRICK CARMAN IS AWESOME! Seriously, he could write a book about what he had for breakfast and I would buy it :)

*The Crazy School (Madeline Dare #2) by Corniela Read
Why? It's book 2 of a series I really want to read...now to find book 1 :)

*Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Why? Already read and wanted my own copy

*Blood Red Road by Moria Young
Why? Started reading it and really enjoyed the story. Now I can finish it :)

*Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Why? Read an ARC but wanted a finished copy. This edition has a new cover and an excerpt from book 2!

For Review:
*ARC of Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Why? For a blog tour hosted by Eleni of La Femme Readers - my review will post in the next couple of weeks. And I love mer-people stories and Brenda is awesome!

*Welcome to Bordertown edited by Holly Black and Ellen Kushner
Why? Not sure but thank you Random House :)

Other Goodies:
*Everblue bookmarks from Brenda
*Thank you card from Lisa The Nerd :)
*Postcard from Michelle Zink
*Swag from Suzanne Young

Big big thanks this week go out to the friendly staff at my local Borders - I'll miss you! And to Brenda Pandos, Eleni, Lisa, Michelle, Suzanne and Random House :)

So, what's in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. I very much enjoyed both Welcome to Bordertown and Blood Red Road. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Delirium and Blood Red Road! happy reading!

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/in-my-mailbox-10/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood Red Road looks fabulous! i need to get on that business.

    and you are SO WELCOME for the thank you card! you shared so many fabulous books with me, how could i not thank you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I really want to read Everblue. I've been seeing it in a couple of mailbox lately. Hope you like it!
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Dreaming Anastasia looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 Souls looks really good. I like the cover for The Crazy School. And Everblue! I'll have to check that out, I love mermaids. I swear, IMM is just deadly for reducing my TBR pile... I'm always discovering so many cool new things.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)