Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

Hope you enjoy my little contribution to your ever growing Wishlists and TBR piles - As always, I'm here to serve ;) 
Links are to Goodreads

The Poison Eaters and Other Stories by Holly Black - February 2010 from Big Mouth House
Short stories, some previously published, in one volume. Includes 2 new Tithe world stories.

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe - December 14, 2010 from Razorbill
A thriller / mystery that reminds me of the writings of R.L. Stine or Christopher Pike

Crossing Over by Anna Kendall - October 2010 from Viking Juvenile
About a boy who can cross over into the land of the dead. Sounds a little creepy :)

Forsaken (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver - January 7, 2011 from Macmillan
Ooo, demon hunting...sounds sexy ;)

Kindred by Tammar Stein - February 2011 from Knopf Books
If archangel Raphael asked me to help him save the world? Yeah, I'd do it too.

4 comments:

  1. Crossing Over and Kindred sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these sound great. Crossing Over, Rosebush, Kindred. I'll be sure to check them out.
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooo Crossing Over! I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read poison eaters and it's great :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)