Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blogoversary Mega Contest WINNERS!

You guys are amazing and I wish I could make each and every one of you a winner. I had a record number of entries for this contest and I had so much fun adding extra prizes along the way! 
Ok, on to the winners!!

2 International Winners - $15 at the Book Depository
*W.Noorazlinda/ Darlyn of Darlyn & Books
*K / Kaya (email starts with "k_a")


Upcoming ARCs Winner
*Kapri from Book Fanatics


Prophecy Books Winner


Pre-ordered copy of Mockingjay Winner
*Jessica from Shut Up! I'm Reading


Short Story Books Winner
*Cathie (email starts with "love")


Vampire Books Winner


Recent Release ARCs Winner

Congratulations everyone!!

ALL WINNERS PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
I will be emailing you all shortly :)

Thank you all so so much for a great year of blogging! I hope to have many more to come!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!Thank so much Emily!!Congrats to other winners too!

    p/s:I've already filled the form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please read what I filled out? :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I filled in the form:)

    Congrats to winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)