The leaves are still falling, the air is still crisp and we only had 1 day of snow so far! I'm looking forward to another month of Fall but still preparing for the onslaught of Winter.
There are still a few apples to pick, maybe a pie or two to bake for Thanksgiving and an ever growing pile of books to read! What could be better?
October was a great month for me - went by kinda quick though and honestly, I have no idea how many books I read! Good thing I keep a book journal.
As soon as I finish a book, I write it down along with a few thoughts / notes I help me remember things when review time comes (or not :)
Ok - on with the show!
- The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay
- Jinx by Meg Cabot
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
- Everlost by Neal Shusterman
- The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer
- Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Return to Labyrinth Volume 1 by Jake T. Forbes
Wow - I am way way behind on reviews! :( I know why - I'm thinking too much about what to say instead of just sharing my thoughts and feelings...gonna have to find a way to fix that...brain transplant? :)
So, what have you guys been reading?