Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monthly Reads - September 2009

Hello October! Fall is here in New England. Red, yellow, and oranage leaves are everywhere! (anyone wanna help me rake? :)
It's time for apple picking, pumpkins and getting ready for those cold snowy winter months. It's also time for September's Monthly Reads.

I was supper busy in September - got a new job (in a library!), took a trip to visit my family, my daughter started pre-school and we got a gigantic tv! Gigantic tvs don't take up your time you say? Well, when it involves switching around almost every piece of furniture in the house to make room for it - it does! :)

So! Not too many books read or reviewed this past month :(
Oh well. Maybe next month will be better - I did GET a ton of books in September so I'm not lacking for anything to read :)

On with the show!
(links are to blog reviews)

So, what have you guys been reading? Leave me a link if you post your own Monthly Reads, or something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)