Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sequel Saturday

Sequel Saturday is hosted by Elie from Ellz Readz :)

A special post to celebrate all the great sequels coming out!
They have not been forgotten :)

This week, I picked book 4 in a very awesome middle grade interactive mystery series:

May 1, 2011
Scholastic

Part text, part video, all spine-tingling mystery.
Patrick Carman's Skeleton Creek returns to thrill.
Strange things happen in Skeleton Creek - and when they do, Ryan writes them down and Sarah captures them on video. They've solved old mysteries. They've followed clues all over the country and underground. They've investigated secret societies. They've found their answers.
Or so they thought. Because there are still some secrets that Ryan and Sarah haven't uncovered yet. And there's still a shadowy figure standing in their path...someone who doesn't want Ryan and Sarah digging up any more of the past. (from Goodreads)

For my review of Skeleton Creek Book 1, which I posted my very first month of blogging :) CLICK HERE

I know this series is meant for younger middle graders but it still freaks me out! In a good way :) Can't watch those videos without my Sista near by ;)

Have any of your read this series? Patrick Carman is an awesome author and if you enjoy middle grade fantasies and mysteries you should check him out!

Thank you Elie for starting this meme :)
If you'd like to participate, feel free to do your own post and then head over to Ellz Readz to leave the link so others can see what you picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)