Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Show Me Your Shelves

Hello and welcome to Show Me Your Shelves!
A feature where readers of Red House Books are given the opportunity to show us their book shelves, book cases, book piles....

Today it is my pleasure to welcome Cialina from Muggle-Born.net

While at college Cialina uses this cute little shelf. She says "Unfortunately, I couldn't bring all my books to college - that would be a little ridiculous."
Oh man, I couldn't imagine transporting my book collection anywhere!

At home, Cialina has this shelf - sorted by color! Love it!
What Cialina has to say "My books might be harder to find this way but I think it looks so pretty that I couldn't resist!"

For more of Cialina you can find her on her blog, Muggle-Born.net, on Twitter and at Goodreads.

Anyone else have a 'travel' bookcase or sort their books by color?

Thank you so much Cialina for sharing your shelves!

************************************************** 
Do you have shelves you'd like to share? Fill out THIS FORM to start :)

4 comments:

  1. I used to have a selection of books that I traveled with to college as well. I understand how she feels! I also love how the books look sorted by color. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that they are sorted by color! It looks so pretty! :)

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me! I love sharing my shelves with others. :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)