Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Readathon - Woo hoo!


I'm doing it!

Ok - I'm attempting to do it!

Never participated in a readathon like this before.

24 hours of READING

*bliss*

Click the pic for Dewey's page.

Doubt I'll be able to make it through to tomorrow morning - and I didn't actually decide to participate until this morning...but...it's all in good fun because reading is awesome :)

No official list of books I'm looking to get through today, but I'll add them below as I get them read.

Who's excited?

I'm excited?

:)

Happy Reading everyone!

**UPDATE**
It's a little after 8pm and I've been having a blast reading ALL DAY! I didn't set any goals for myself which has been fabulous.
Pretty sure I can keep this up a few more hours.

**UPDATE**
I made it to about 1:30 - I was going to stay up later but I actually felt pretty much 'done' with reading for the day.

A fabulous day! Can't wait to participate again in April - hopefully with more planning!

BOOKS READ:
The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins
Amulet Book 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi
Amulet Book 2: The Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
The Truth about Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)