Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

E-Book Deals!

Totally worth the price on these babies! Treat yourself this holiday season :)

Sourcebooks is celebrating the 25 Days of Christmas with some great deals!
If you haven't started Jessica Shirvington's series now is the time :)
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
$1.99

A holiday gift from author Anna Staniszewski - an exclusive short story from her Epic series
Jenny's First Adventure by Anna Staniszewski
FREE

From now until December 21st - THREE books in one - I love this series.
Ruling Passion (Drake Chronicles - Hearts at Stake, Blood Feud and Out for Blood) by Alyxandra Harvey
$1.99

1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)