Saturday, March 24, 2012

On My Reader (6) - March 24, 2012

On My Reader is a new feature were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection.
Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren


Hi guys!
I'm back home from my business trip. I learned a bunch, read a bunch and even had a chance to dip my toes in the ocean :)

Even though I was mostly MIA this week, I was able to snag 1 book off of NetGalley -- and a truly fabulously awesome book this is!

I'm about 75% done with it and I'm loving it.

If this one isn't already on your wishlists - go add it now!

I have an IMM for tomorrow and then next week I should be back on schedule with regular (at least for me ;) postings.

No linky this week since no one has really expressed an interest in posting their one On My Reader posts but I would still love to know about any e-books you've added to your collection this week :)


Book link is to Goodreads

For Review from NetGalley
April 24, 2012 from Harlequin Teen
The first book in Julie's new series - think dystopian, vampires and a kick a** heroine. Again, I'm loving this book!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! It kills me to not request the Immortal Rules because I'm trying to chill out on requesting net galley books.

    Hope you LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I wondered if this was going to be on Netgalley! I got a paper ARC at PLA. I just broke open the box to see was in it and the cat started playing with the packing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so very excited to see the tweet that Julie K. put up about this being on Twitter. I do have some books to read before this one, but umm.. I have to say that it has been moved up the list. I am sooooo very excited about Immortal Rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it! I am still on a NetGalley Ban! lol

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)