Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 13, 2011

NetGalley October - Totals and WINNERS!


NetGalley October was full of WIN!

Before I show you how much awesome actually took place, it's time to pick some winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Julie Witt (@jwitt33)
and

You each have won $15 worth of books from The Book Depository!
Be sure to use the US site - http://www.bookdepository.com/ - and email me your choices at WilowRaven@gmail.com

Now - on to the totals!

*******************************************************
NetGalley October Stats and Totals

A total of 70 people signed up to participate and in the end, 51 of the 70 checked back in with their totals + 3 others who hadn't initially signed up.

SO! The lists below represent the NetGalley October reading totals of 54 persons :)

TOP 3 MOST READ BOOKS FOR NETGALLEY OCTOBER
7 people read: Ashfall by Mike Mullin (with 1 other partial read) -- 3 people marked as their favorite read
8 people read: Eve by Anna Carey
9 people read: Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (with 2 other partial reads) -- 5 people marked as their favorite read

The following titles were each read by 5 people:
Variant, The Iron Knight, Lord of the Abyss

The following titles were each read by 4 people:
You Are My Only, Tirs and Izzie, Touch of Power, The Butterfly Clues, Real Men Will, Lord of the Wolfyn

The following titles were each read by 3 people:
Until There Was You, The Juliet Spell,The Demon Lover, Jane Austen Made Me Do It, Fracture, Demons Like It Hot, Crave, Bad Boys Do, A Vampire for Christmas

The following titles were each read by 2 people:
A Midsummer Night's Sin, A Shot in the Dark, Avenger's Angel, Beauty and the Werewolf, Blood Rights, Brass and Bone, Cinder, Dark Eden, Darker Still, Ecstasy Untamed, Enticed by His Forgotten Lover, Franklin's Halloween, Graffiti Moon, How to Save a Life, If I Tell, In Session, Lord of the Vampires, Naomi's Gift: An Amish Christmas Story, Prized, Saving June, Seers, Steampunk!: An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories, Tempest, The Edinburgh Dead, The Kingdom of Childhood, The Merchant's Daughter, Touch, Turnabout's Fair Play

An additional 193 books were each read by 1 person

That adds up to a grand total 342 books read!

That is awesome!

And remember, I didn't hear back from everyone who signed up so I'm sure the actual numbers are much higher.

This post is a little long, so I'm going to end it here - I have a few more stats to share but I'll leave that for another day.

I huge huge thank you to everyone who participated!

NetGalley January is a go and I'm hoping to make it the best one yet!
If you would like a reminder in December - fill out my form and I'll email you.

Thanks again guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some impressive totals!!! I've already missed the previous NetGalley months, and I really want to participate next time around. :) I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very impressive totals. I'm sure the publishers are very excited that we read that many. They must love Netgalley month in that it gets people reading the books they requested.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)