Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 7, 2015

August 2015 Wrap Up: The What the Hell Do You Mean It's September Edition

Ga!

It's September.

Summer is oooo-va!

And it's still freaken hot.

Where is my deliciously brisk and wonderful Fall weather?

Hmmm?

Oh - and yes, there was still sweat. Icky sticky icky ick sweat.

Hey, you know what's better then all these things?

BOOKS!

Woo hoo!

Let's see what I was up to this month.

Linking it up over at Feed Your Addiction again cause I'm cool like that :)


THE REVIEWS







The Vault of Dreamers by Carah M. O'Brien - REVIEW | 3.5/5 Stars
Murwood Graphic Novel by Jeff Wheeler - REVIEW | 3.5/5 Stars
Glitch by Brenda Pandos - REVIEW | 4/5 Stars
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green - REVIEW | 5/5 Stars
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud - REVIEW | 3.5/5 Stars
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - RE-REVIEW | 5/5 Stars


AUGUST READS - BOOKS
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (re-read)
Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Thomas Sweterlitsch
Amity by Micol Ostow

AUGUST READS - COMICS
Muirwood: The Lost Abbey #1
Doctor Who The Ninth Doctor #2
Jem #3
Jem #4
Jem #5

AUGUST READS - COMICS (Bound Vols)
Captain Marvel Vol 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More
Ms. Marvel Vol 3: Crushed
Batman / Superman Vol 1: Cross Worlds

AUGUST READS - GRAPHIC NOVELS
The Good Neighbors Book Two: Kith by Holly Black
The Good Neighbors Book Three: Kind by Holly Black
The Bad Doctor by Ian Williams


Hope everyone had a fabulous August!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have never read any graphic novels, but I keep being told to read one already because I will love them. I think I am just going to have to try it out! The only book that I have read on your list is Amity, and only a little of it. I would like to finish it, but I just hope it gets better as you go!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)