Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monthly Reads - August 2010

Hello September! Why are you so freaken hot! It was about 90 today up in my little corner of the world. In some years we get snow in September so, I don't think I'm happy about this :)

August was good - went by too fast. Pretty sure I say that every month :)  September will mark my 1 year anniversary at my no longer 'new' job :) I work in an academic library - how cool is it that I get to work with books ALL DAY LONG? Woo hoo!

I'm looking forward to a bunch of great reads in September. If it's anything like August, I'll be very pleased.

Let's see what I got read!


01. Click by various authors
02. Return to Labyrinth Graphic Novel Vol 1 by Jake T. Forbes
03. Return to Labyrinth Graphic Novel Vol 2 by Jake T. Forbes
04. Return to Labyrinth Graphic Novel Vol 3 by Jake T. Forbes
05. Return to Labyrinth Graphic Novel Vol 4 by Jake T. Forbes
06. The Death (and Further Adventures) of Silas Winterbottom: The Body Thief by Stephen M. Giles
07. The Eternal Kiss: 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by various authors
08. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
09. Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman
10. The Atlantis Complex: Artemis Fowl Book 7 by Eoin Colfer
11. Spaceheaz by Jon Scieszka
12. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
13. The Baby-Sitter by R.L. Stine

Woo hoo! I beat July :)

Ok - just a quick challenge update:

2010 Debut Author Challenge - 22/? (added 1)

Support Your Local Library Challenge - 26/75 (added 1)

Graphic Novels Challenge - 11/10+ (added 4)


So, how was your August?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)