Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Month 2 Tenners Updates!

Hi guys!
We're in month two of 2010 and with that has come a ton of new happenings in the world of 2010 debut authors - aka The Tenners!

All great things Tenner can be found at their awesome blog - 2010: A Book Odyssey.

If you're participating in The Story Siren's Debut Author Challenge or even if you're not, you should really check out their blog. There are so many great and talented new authors in 2010!

In this post I'm attempting to sum up some of those aforementioned new happenings. I know I can't possibly list everything and I'm hoping you guys will help by letting me know if there is something extra special I forgot about (comment on this post and I'll get it added!)


First off - check out a previous post I did here. It's a list of all 2010 Debut books taken from A Book Odyssey - last updated by me on February 15th.




NEW RELEASE DATES:
  • Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler has a new release date of October 18, 2010. Also, check out the new copy cover here.
  • Livvie Owen Lived Here by Sarah Dooley has a announced release date of August 2010
NEW TITLE:
  • Caitlin Kittredge's The Witch's Alphabet is now The Iron Thorn
  • Guadalupe Garcia McCall's A Mesquite in the Rose Garden is now Under The Mesquite
EXCITING NEWS:
  • Suzanne Young, Tenner Author of The Naughty List has signed a book deal for a novel she is really excited about titled A Need So Beautiful. See her blog post for more info.
COVER LOVE! 

The Life and Opinions of Amy Finawitz by Laura Toffler-Corrie










Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber











Danger's Edge by Dee Garretson










Livvie Owen Lived Here by Sarah Dooley











Inconvenient by Margie Gelbwasser










Plain Kate by Erin Bow

5 comments:

  1. Those covers are awesome!

    I'll be eager to read Young's paranormal book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love! :-) And the other covers and books look terrific too! So many to read.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)