Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Book Birthday! NEW RELEASES November 22, 2016

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today!


Scythe by Neal Shusterman | Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst and Jordan Saia | Balzer + Bray | GOODREADS

Gap Life by John Coy | Feiwel & Friends | GOODREADS

Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly | Kathy Dawson Books | GOODREADS

Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley | Simon Pulse | GOODREADS


And my Pick of the Day is....

Scythe by Neal Shusterman

I've loved pretty much everything by Neal I have ever read and I can't see why Scythe would be the exception!

I love the way he tells stories. There is always so much going on but everything fits together so well.

Any birthday book buying planned into your day?
What new releases are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)