Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hello from Vacation Land!

EDEHey Guys!

Thank you for all the kind words and well wishing!
I'm am so close to being 100% better I can just about taste it!
(In case you're wondering it tastes like victory and warm showers...ew...wait...it tastes like candy! ;)

The family and I are on our annual April visiting family, friends and belugas vaca. I'm still a little run down but I'm basically ignoring it at this point ;)

I'll be back next week, hopefully blogging away like a mad woman but in the meantime you can follow my adventures on Instagram cause I am seriously obsessed -- oh, oh - and I found a new iOS pic editor app and I've been like, filter all the things! Shadow! Highlight! Edit edit edit!
(I am obviously a highly qualified picture editor and know exactly what I'm doing ;)

I'd love to give a happy Insta follow back -- I'm @WilowRaven

Hope you all are having a great week!
See you on the flip side!
;)




1 comment:

  1. Happy vacation, happy reading, and here's hoping you're feeling 100% soon!

    Dena @ Batch of Books

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)